Fundraising for your
The modern fundraising CRM
Cloud-based. Simple to utilize. Incorporated and amazing, yet adaptable. Worked for the manner in which you raise money today and tomorrow, icharms is for savvy, developing charities huge and little.
Built by fundraisers, for fundraisers
At icharms, we’re not simply skilled technologists; we’re also committed members of the charitable community.
Every member of the icharms team has worked on the front lines of fundraising, so we understand the issues you encounter on a daily basis.
Our mission is to ‘help you do more of what matters,’ and we work hard every day to develop our product based on our knowledge and that of our customers so that you can effortlessly…
Streamline and automate everyday admin.
Track every interaction to grow supporter value.
Use integrated data to launch insight-driven campaigns.
- Incorporate structures into your site to catch gifts, individuals, volunteers and well, any data you need truly!
- Run missions and occasions, with benefactor and participant data going straight into your icharms
- Get a solitary, complete perspective on every ally’s worth
- In a split second see crusade achievement dashboards and reports
Keep track of every interaction you have with donors, prospects, and supporters.
- Record people’s interests and fundraising activities for targeted outreach
Monitor your pipeline to convert more opportunities
- Assign tasks, set up alerts and add them directly to your calendar
Automate Gift Aid collection
- Process charitable donations quicker
Give supporters a choice of ways to pay
- Build as many reports as you like, whenever you like
- Integrate with your accounting system
Changing the culture around fundraising CRM software
icharms is not your typical software company.
We are forward-thinking in our practises, but approachable in our demeanour.
Our mission is to change the status quo in charity CRM, not just the technology itself, but also the culture that surrounds it.
We’re a part of your team, and we’re here to help you succeed.
Why charities choose icharms - in their own words
— Charlie Fraser, Back Up Trust
— Emma Lynn, Individual Giving Manager, FitzRoy
—Rachel Hogg, The Benjamin Foundation